mobusi, part of the Fibonad Group, is a Technology Media Company with a mobile-first and performance mindset empowering both Advertisers and Publishers to reach and exceed their high demanding targets.
We are one of the most valued mobile agencies worldwide, given our innovative technology developed in-house along with the vast number of traffic sources we work with (direct publishers, media buying, RTB and affiliation). Not only this, we partner with only Premium publishers, always discovering ways to improve our clients’ revenues.
We have an extremely experienced team on board, with more than 200 experts in all marketing and advertising dimensions working throughout the world, shaping emerging digital industries in the company’s international offices in three continents.
We create long-term relationships with our clients, connecting with each and every one of them. Our holistic approach allows us to provide unique, customized solutions, whether it be mobile only or multiscreen. Intelligence and adaptability are values which run deep in our DNA.
Currently, mobusi is expanding and that´s why we are looking for a Business Development Manager who will take on the exciting task of launching mobusi into the Mexican market. The selected person will be in charge of the acquisition of both new clients as well as affiliates, offering our products and lines of business, which are based 100% on performance, promoting our offers on a worldwide scale.
- Identify key clients in Mexican market with both internal and external lead search tools. Your own client portfolio will be valued and you will require a strong relationship with telcos.
- Negotiate contractual terms with the new clients and integrate them technically.
- Manage our database of clients, offering mobusi’s portfolio of services and solutions, presenting the appropriate strategy on an individual, customized basis.
- Coordinate and client follow-up with Accounts team.
- Attend relevant industry events across the world.
- Developing the Affiliate Program bringing in new Affiliate partners.
- Identifying which partners are performing or underperforming and renegotiating commercial contracts to secure ROI and/or increase exposure of the brand.
- Optimizing social network channels for business.
Investigating and uncovering new traffic sources to be developed.
- Negotiating advertisement and traffic acquisition deals (specially CPI) on an ad-hoc basis ensuring campaign’s profitability.
- Management Reporting.
The ideal candidate will be,
- Involved in the mobile advertising industry, ideally with vast experience in performance and deep knowledge in web and mobile traffic.
- A self-starter who can demonstrate success in solving problems, driving operational efficiency, and generating new revenue.
- Analytical aptitude with a strong business sense; ability to extract and make quick decisions using raw sets of data (showcase strategies to maximize growth with current partners, optimization of existing affiliates performance…).
- Well-organized, knows how to work in a team and can handle a high workload.
- Strong oral, written, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide efficient resolutions for partner’s revenue and technical inquiries.
- Strong relationship management skills, sales, or consulting experience.
- Fluent in English.
Like what you’ve read? Then hit the apply button and we will get in touch with you ASAP!
We’re waiting for you!!