Mobusi is a global advertising media company with a unique and proprietary technology running through its core. We provide clients both Branding and Performance solutions, supported by data, analytics and optimization platforms, as well as disposing of our own network of publishers.
We have an extremely experienced team on board, with more than 200 experts in all marketing and advertising dimensions working throughout the world, shaping emerging digital industries in the company’s international offices in three continents.
We create long-term relationships with our clients, connecting with each and every one of them. Our holistic approach allows us to provide unique, customized solutions, whether it be mobile only or multiscreen. Intelligence and adaptability are values which run deep in our DNA.
Currently we are expanding, and we are looking for a Media Buyer Trainee for our Madrid offices!
Would you like to be part of a company at the cutting edge of the mobile ad industry? Do you enjoy working in a young, innovative environment? Then keep reading, because this position could be for you.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Managing, creating, designing and delivering campaigns across all digital channels (Display, Social Media ads, Native) for generating leads and subscribers.
- Analyze the current processes and campaigns in these channels to identify strategic opportunities.
- Monitoring and optimizing budget spent, KPIs and ROI for digital campaigns.
- Awesome verbal and written communication and negotiation skills both.
What are we looking for in candidates?
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Business preferred.
- Interest in and aptitude for digital marketing, performance and social medial
- Understanding of Social advertising campaign management and optimization practices across Google Adwords.
- Demonstrated personal experience and a passion for the social technology universe (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube…)
- Experience with Taboola or Outbrain.
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously.
- Proactive person, with a lot of energy and initiative.
- Someone with deep passion for this industry.
What are we offering?
At Mobusi, we believe that one of the keys to success in the workplace is creating a motivating environment which allows you to grow and develop. That’s why we offer a position for interns for all those ready to accept the challenge.
We’re offering a paid, part-time internship consisting of 5 hours a day for 6 months. Why only 5 hours a day you ask? Because you’re still learning, you’re still studying and we want to make life just that bit easier for you, enabling you to combine work and studies and get used to working life.
We’re waiting for you!!