Lab Cave is a 50-person company located in Madrid, Spain. Our company is specialized in the distribution and marketing of mobile games. We have ourselves published over 600 games published since 2014, which has given us a great knowledge about how to market games, which we now offer as service to some of the biggest mobile gaming companies of the world.
Curretly we’re expanding our business and we have a great open position for an Ad Mediation Product Manager / Mobile Ads Expert, if you have a deep understanding of the mobile App and gaming ecosystem, know how to manage an Ad Waterfall and maximize an App Publisher’s Ad revenue, we are looking for you!
Your key responsibilities,
- Lead the creation and implementation of a new ad-mediation solution from the product perspective, taking care of industry opportunities, developers needs, competitors strenghts and weaknesess, and new functionalities.
- Define product’s roadmap and manage the whole project by involving all different teams (marketing, IT, QA, growth, design, sales, etc), organizing and priorizing tasks, and making sure deadlines are met.
- The main goal is to create a unique product, not only able to monetize better than competitors, but also full of functionalities and options to really give power to App and Game developers.
- Position and market the product, by leading and coordinating all sales, branding, marketing, business development and growth efforts.
Our ideal candidate,
- Expert in mobile advertising and App Monetization.
- 2-3 years of previous experience in an Ad Network, mediation solution or Ad Ops in a Game / App Publisher.
- Knowledge of the programmatic landscape (SSPs, DSPs, Ad Exchanges, header bidding…).
- Analytical mind and knowledge of App KPIs: DAU, ARPDAU, LTV, CTR, IR, churn, etc.
- Knowledge of mobile App industry, specially gaming.
- 2-3 years of previous experience managing cross-team projects.
- Negotiation, comunication and empathy skills.
- Ability to think outside of the box.
- Interest, curiosity, willing to learn and quickly adapt yourself to this fast-changing ecosystem.
- Good communication skills, proactive and team player.
- English is a MUST
What we offer,
- Work with a dynamic and young team
- Work in a positive and constructive work environment
- Competitive conditions based on your value and experience
- Intensive workhours – Workday from 8am to 3pm (35 weekly hours)
- Last generation technologies and top-industry tools
We like to take care of our employees, one of our main interests is the well-being of our team – that’s why we periodically organize team-building events to encourage teamwork and create synergies between different departments.
We also offer an incomparable working schedule throughout the whole year, offering to our employees the right balance between personal and working life.
If you are interested in being part of our team, don’t hesitate to send your CV.
We are waiting for you!