Lab Cave is a 50-person company located in Madrid, Spain. Our company is specialized in the distribution and marketing of mobile games. We have ourselves published over 600 games published since 2014, which has given us a great knowledge about how to market games, which we now offer as service to some of the biggest mobile gaming companies of the world.
We currently have a great open position for a new App Store Optimization Specialist to incorporate one of the most advanced ASO Teams of the world to lead projects for some of the biggest mobile games available.
As an ASO Specialist you will directly report to your ASO Lead and define with him all the strategies to apply in order to make the products grow their organic visibility in the Apps Stores.
We are looking for someone who really loves what he does, is able to define and execute optimization strategies and to reach the established goals.
We value constructive attitudes and high proactivity that transmit willingness to learn and improve what we do on a daily basis.
- Define ASO Strategies to increase the Apps organic exposure
- Keyword Researches & optimization of the Apps metadata (Titles, Subtitles, etc.)
- Analyze the results of the ASO optimizations & monitor the organic traffic evolution
- Be the ASO Project Manager for some of the biggest gaming companies
- Monthly Powerpoint reporting of the games you are responsible for (Traffic analysis, Keyword rankings evolution, ASO Updates, etc.)
- Perform ASO Audits for potential new clients
- Master or Bachelor in SEO, ASO, Digital Marketing, Digital Analysis or related
- 1 year minimum experience in SEO Optimization and analysis (Google Analytics, Semrush, etc.)
- C1 – C2 English level required
- Analytical skills & passion for Data
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint
- Multitasking and self-management abilities
- Ability to work under pressure with short deadlines
- High communication and team-work skills
- Any additional languages skills highly valued (Russian, French, Italian, etc.)
- Understanding and experience in ASO
- Experience with ASO Tools like Sensor Tower, App Annie, Priori Data, etc.
- 2 Years minimum experience in SEO Optimization and analysis (Google Analytics, Semrush, etc.
What we offer
- Work with a dynamic and young team
- Work in a positive and constructive work environment
- High-level formation
- Competitive conditions based on your value and experience
- Intensive workhours – Workday from 8am to 3pm (35 weekly hours)
- Last generation technologies and top-industry tools
Do you like what you read? Apply!!