Lab Cave Games is a mobile gaming company based in Madrid and part of Fibonad Corporation which DNA is based on our company history and that’s why innovation, creativity and efficiency are our three main pillars.
Our workplace is dynamic, with a collaborative environment that encourages out-of-the-box thinking, quality, fun and analysis. That way, we strive to improve mobile games development from a very data-driven decision making process, creating optimized and even more attractive products.
We are in heavy growth mode and as such we are looking for a Business Development Executive to join us and successfully expand our business contacts with the following expertise areas and key responsibilities:
- Identify and manage business opportunities for Lab Cave within our ASO business line
- Identify, reach and negotiate with products/studios with potential for our premium publishing division
- Project management: from discovery to opportunity and execution, involving several teams while analyzing results
- Optimize, report and analyze in-game KPIs
- Plan and prepare sales pitches and presentations
- Manage contracts review and approval process
- Event attendance and company representation
Our ideal candidate will be,
- Previous experience in Sales, BD or AM. Experience in the mobile industry is a strong plus
- Proficiency or high English level (part of the interview will be conducted in English). Another language would be a plus
- Knowledge of the mobile app industry ideally within gaming. Stakeholders, 3rd party tools, industry events, app monetization tools, advertising networks, etc
- Analytical mind and knowledge of App KPIs: DAU, ARPDAU, LTV, CTR, IR, etc.
- Highly organized, able to handle several projects simultaneously and efficiently
- Interest, curiosity, willing to learn and able to adapt to a fast-changing ecosystem
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Results oriented
- Proactive and team player
- Ready to travel on a regular basis (worldwide)
If you are the right candidate we’ll take care of you, one of our main interests is the well-being of our team – that’s why we periodically organise team-building events to encourage teamwork and create synergies between different departments.
In addition, we enjoy an incomparable working schedule throughout the whole year. That way, we conciliate both the personal and working life of all our employees.
Are you interested in being part of our team? Don’t hesitant and send your cv.
We’re waiting for you!!