Lab Cave Games is a mobile gaming company based in Madrid and part of Fibonad Corporation which DNA is based on our company history and that’s why innovation, creativity and efficiency are our three main pillars.
Our workplace is dynamic, with a collaborative environment that encourages out-of-the-box thinking, quality, fun and analysis. That way, we strive to improve mobile games development from a very data-driven decision making process, creating optimized and even more attractive products.
We are in heavy growth mode and as such we are looking for a Communication and PR Executive to join us and successfully manage and boost the public relations activities of the company.
- Coordination and management of PR partners
- Media support to corporate events
- Maintain reliable professional relationships with key media, national newspapers, trade media, industry partners, 3rd party tools, etc
- Coordinate our Social Media actions and presence with our corporate marketing team
- Develop, write and distribute approved press releases that are news-worthy and content, such as industry reports or interviews, both for our corporate blog and media partners
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests at a national and international level
- Monitor and analyze media coverage
- Identify key players and stakeholders with whom Lab Cave should partner with in order to strengthen our brand’s position within the mobile industry
- Manage contracts review and approval process
Our ideal candidate:
- Fluent in English, with outstanding English writing skills (samples required). Another language would be a plus
- Relevant degree (Journalism, Public Relations, Communications), equivalent qualification or extensive proven relevant experience
- Proven experience managing PR. Successful track record of planning and executing successful integrated PR campaigns
- Knowledge of the mobile app industry ideally within gaming. Stakeholders, 3rd party tools, industry events, app monetization tools, advertising networks, etc is a strong plus
- Adaptive, personable and willing to work outside the defined scope to produce results
- Highly organized, able to handle several projects simultaneously and efficiently
- Interest, curiosity, willing to learn and able to adapt to a fast-changing ecosystem
- Proactive and team player
We like to take care of our employees, one of our main interests is the well-being of our team – that’s why we periodically organize team-building events to encourage teamwork and create synergies between different
We also offer an incomparable working schedule throughout the whole year, offering to our employees the right balance between personal and working life.
If you are interested in being part of our team, don’t hesitate to send your CV.
We are waiting for you!