Fibonad is a global advertising media company with a unique and proprietary technology running through its core. We provide clients both Branding and Performance solutions, supported by data, analytics and optimization platforms, as well as disposing of our own network of publishers.
We have an extremely experienced team on board, with more than 200 experts in all marketing and advertising dimensions working throughout the world, shaping emerging digital industries in the company’s international offices in three continents.
We create long-term relationships with our clients, connecting with each and every one of them. Our holistic approach allows us to provide unique, customized solutions, whether it be mobile only or multiscreen. Intelligence and adaptability are values which run deep in our DNA.
Currently we are expanding, and we are looking for a Marketing and Communications Manager for our Madrid offices!
Would you like to be part of a company at the cutting edge of the mobile ad industry? Do you enjoy working in a young, innovative environment? Then keep reading, because this position could be for you.
Support the Corporate team developing an effective marketing and communication strategy to achieve our objetives.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Collaborate in developing and maintaining a comprehensive social media strategy that defines how social media marketing will be applied to increase visibility and traffic across the company brand and products
- Coordinate and manage our blogs
- Coordination and management of PR partners and agency
- Use of media to support to corporate events
- Maintain reliable professional relationships with key media, industry partners, 3rd party tools…
- Collaborate with Human Resources in the development of various tasks: emailing, corporate events, communication with employees…
- Maintains communications with appropriate departments to ensure positive workflow.
What are we looking for in candidates?
- Bachelors Degree in Journalism, Communications or Public Relations preferred.
- Interest in and aptitude for developing social media and content strategy solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent English, with outstanding English writing skills.
- Demonstrated personal experience and a passion for the social technology universe
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously.
- Proactive person, with a lot of energy and initiative.
- Someone with deep passion for this industry.
- Proactive and team player
- Highly organized, able to handle several projects simultaneously and efficiently
What are we offering?
At Fibonad, we believe that one of the keys to success in the workplace is creating a motivating environment which allows you to grow and develop. That’s why we offer a position for all those ready to accept the challenge.
Like what you’ve read?
Apply!!! We’re waiting for you!!