Would you like to be part of a company at the cutting edge of the mobile ad industry?
Do you enjoy working in a young, innovative environment?
Then keep reading, Fibonad is looking for an Affiliate Manager – CPA for our Madrid offices, so this position could be for you!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Further developing the Affiliate Program through existing CPA partners as well as bringing in new CPA Affiliate partners.
- Account management of the assigned portfolio of CPA affiliates, communicating with them on a regular basis (via e-mail, skype, phone, newsletters and forums) to maximize their profitability.
- Identifying which partners are performing or underperforming in terms of KPI and renegotiating commercial contracts to secure ROI and/or increase exposure of the brand.
- Investigating and deep analyzing sources of traffic, with a special focus on CPA model;
- Scouting new CPA sources of traffic for Fibonad campaigns;
- Focus on providing quality traffic to Fibonad offers.
- Regular reporting to clearly communicate performance to line managers and marketing teams on established KPIs (such revenue and acquisition figures).
What are we looking for in candidates?
A knack for teamwork is also a must, as you will be joining our performance group, made up of more than 200 people and counting. We are looking for a true professional that is eager to learn and give their all. We like proactive people, with a lot of energy and initiative.
- A high level of English is a must;
- More then 2 years experience in mobile performance industry with focus on CPA is mandatory.
- Deep knowledge of the main providers and trends in CPA industry;
- Studies in advertising, marketing, statistics, etc. is a plus;
- Having already a portfolio of CPA traffic contacts will be appreciated;
Like what you’ve read? Then hit the apply button and we will get in touch with you ASAP!
We’re waiting for you!!