Lab Cave is a mobile growth company based in Madrid, part of Fibonad Group, currently working with the largest game and app developers in the world.
We currently have a great open position for a new ASO Consultant to incorporate one of the most advanced ASO Teams of the world to lead projects for some of the biggest mobile games available.
As an ASO Consultant you will directly report to your ASO Lead and define with him all the strategies to apply in order to make the products grow their organic visibility in the Apps Stores.
We are looking for someone who really loves what he does, is able to define and execute optimization strategies and to reach the established goals.
We value constructive attitudes and high proactivity that transmit willingness to learn and improve what we do on a daily basis. Responsibilities
- Define ASO Strategies to increase the Apps organic exposure
- Keyword Researches & optimization of the Apps metadata (Titles, Subtitles, etc.)
- Analyze the results of the ASO optimizations & monitor the organic traffic evolution
- Be the ASO Project Manager for some of the biggest gaming companies
- Monthly Powerpoint reporting of the games you are responsible for (Traffic analysis, Keyword rankings evolution, ASO Updates, etc.)
- Perform ASO Audits for potential new clients
- Master or Bachelor in SEO, ASO, Digital Marketing, Digital Analysis or related
- At least 1 year experience in SEO Optimization and analysis (Google Analytics, Semrush, etc.)
- Native Japanese
- Analytical skills & passion for Data
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint
- Multitasking and self-management abilities
- Ability to work under pressure with short deadlines
- High communication and team-work skills
- Any additional languages skills highly valued.
- Understanding and experience in ASO
- Experience with ASO Tools like Sensor Tower, App Annie, Priori Data, etc.
What we offer
- Work with a dynamic and young team.
- Work in a positive and constructive work environment.
- High-level formation in analysis, optimization and reporting.
- Competitive conditions based on your value and experience.
- Intensive workhours – Workday from 8am to 3pm (35 weekly hours).
- Last generation technologies and top-industry tools.
Are you our ideal candidate?
Apply!!! we’re waiting for you!