Lab Cave is a mobile growth company based in Madrid, part of Fibonad Group, currently working with the largest game and app developers in the world.
We are in growth mode and as such we are looking for a Head of Business Development to join us and successfully lead and expand our business development efforts with the following expertise areas and key responsibilities:
- Lead by example with excellent judgement and high standards. Show the way on how to acquire clients, set clear expectations to the team and provide constant feedback.
- Shape a world class level sales department.
- Manage business opportunities for Lab Cave within our ASO (App Store Optimization) business line. Focus on Senior and C-Level prospects.
- Plan and prepare sales pitches and presentations (internal, to clients and in events/trade shows)
- Manage contracts review and approval process.
- Continually networking and building long lasting collaborative relationships with partner businesses and key stakeholders.
- Ensure accurate sales reporting, metric analysis, sales recognition, and other ad-hoc sales operations support activities.
- Provide the executive team detailed reports, market analysis and team performance.
- Event attendance and company representation.
Our ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or experiential equivalent.
- Knowledge of the mobile app industry. Stakeholders, 3rd party tools, industry events, app monetization tools, advertising networks, etc.
- Analytical mind and knowledge of App KPIs: DAU, ARPDAU, LTV, CTR, CRO, etc.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Sales, BD or AM role in mobile or gaming industry.
- Existing rolodex of contacts within the mobile app and gaming industry.
- Highly organized, able to handle several projects simultaneously and efficiently.
- Interest, curiosity, willing to learn and able to adapt to a fast-changing ecosystem.Ready to catch up with new product strategies then apply to business growth and teach the team accordingly.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good tracked record of being a strong leader as well as a collaborative colleague. Strong references from former employers and business partners.
- Willingness to learn and to mentor junior members of the team.
- Ready to travel on a regular basis (worldwide).
- Proficient in English. Interview will be fully conducted in English.
Contract type: Full time.
Office hours: from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM (35 hours weekly)
Package: Salary (based on candidate experience) + 22 vacation days + free fruit and coffee + 35 hours weekly the whole year.